النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Top of Soda Cans Can Kill

  1. #1

    Top of Soda Cans Can Kill

    This incident happened recently in North Texas. A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in ICU. She died on Wednesday.

    The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from without using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the diseaseLeptospirosis.

    Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without beingcleaned.

    A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

    Please forward this message to all the people you care about.
    (I JUST DID)

  2. #2
    the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public
    toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria.
    معلومات خطيرة جدا

    ما كفاية ماعارفين اللي فيها شنو كمان اللي عليها أخطر!!!!
    اللهم عافنا من شر علب المشربات وما بداخلها

    (I JUST DID
    Thank you for your did that





معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •